Best Skin Ever Seabuckthorn Oil
An all-in-one cleanser, exfoliator, and moisturizer that can be used to grace the face, tempt the nose, and make skin sing from head to toes! This oil resets skin to its natural state of luminous, sparkling wonder.
Revive and clarify the grace of your skin with Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever, a skincare elixir packed with omega fatty acids, vitamins, lipids, and hundreds of bioactive compounds.
This face and body moisturizer can double as a face and body wash. As Seabuckthorn and pure plant botanicals penetrate the clarifying, regenerating effect will make you love your skin.
Created with harmonious, organic oils perfect to bring into balance every skin type, Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever is brimming with nourishing bioactive botanical compounds. Skin sings under the care of Seabuckthorn and all her attentive tissue-attendants that absorb effortlessly into the skin, infusing tired tissues with a kaleidoscope of botanical blessings. Our Golden Jojoba melts into endless moisture, working with Coconut and Lavender to supple and, balance the skin. Brilliant berries of Tamanu inspire the freshest skin, while rich roots of Vetiver balance sebum in the skin. Grapefruit tightens and tones as Palmarosa nourishes and adores each pore.
All-in-one to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize. Removes makeup. Perfect to cleanse from nose to toes. Beautiful for after sun rehydration. Combine with other Serums, Elixirs, and Essential Oils to create your own unique blend.
Gentle enough for children.
Perfect for all skin types, including as a cleanser for acneic skin.
1. Leave the body wet after a bath or shower.
2. Wet a washcloth with water. Squeeze it out.
3. Apply a few squirts onto the wet washcloth of any of the Best Skin Evers.
4. Massage the entire body with the cloth, head to toe. Rub more vigorously to exfoliate.
1. Wet a small portion of a cloth with water.
2. Apply one to two squirts of any of the Best Skin Evers (Seabuckthorn, Sandalwood, Rose, Frankincense, or Neroli), to the dampened portion of the face cloth.
3. Gently massage the face, neck and back of the neck with the moistened cloth. Wash gently or wash vigorously for a deeper exfoliating effect. Rinsing the face is optional.
If more moisture is needed, add another squirt or two of an
Seabuckthorn Oil - Hippophae rhamnoides
Jojoba Oil - Simmondsia chinensis
Virgin Coconut Oil - Cocos nucifera
Tamanu Oil - Calophyllum inophyllum
Lavender Oil - Lavandula angustifolia
Vetiver Oil - Chrysopogon zizanioides
Grapefruit Oil - Citrus paradisi
Palmarosa - Cymbopogon martini